- Monoprotein complete feed based on the prey concept
- Cat-friendly and highly digestible, short recipes
- only fresh ingredients, transparently declared
- Over 98% meat/fish/offal and cooking stock
- Grain and gluten free
- Free from molded meat or meat flour
- Free from flavorings, colorings and preservatives as well as added sugar
- GMO and animal testing free
Beef* 50% (consisting of heart, muscle meat, liver and lungs), beef and duck stock 23.3%, duck** 20% (consisting of heart, stomach and neck), cranberries 3%, aloe vera 2% , minerals 1%, rosemary 0.5%, rapeseed oil 0.2%
*Proportions of beef: muscle meat & heart together around 70% (of which 2/3 meat and 1/3 heart), offal together around 30% (1/2 each Liver and lungs)
**Proportions of duck: approx. 1/2 heart and liver
crude protein 10.9%, fat content 7.8%, crude ash 2.8%, crude fiber 0.4%, moisture 75%
Pets Nature GmbH was founded in June 1999 by Martin Schupp with a great deal of idealism and out of conviction – conviction that idealism and good business acumen can go hand in hand with the right company philosophy. In 2002, Christian Numsen joined Pets Nature.
Over the years, the company has grown together to become a fixture in the German feed trade, without losing sight of the original principles. In addition to carefully selected, high-quality feed, they have relied on friendly and competent customer service and fast shipping right from the start.