- Monoprotein complete feed based on the prey concept
- Cat-friendly and highly digestible, short recipes
- only fresh ingredients, transparently declared
- Over 98% meat/fish/offal and cooking stock
- Grain and gluten free
- Free from molded meat or meat flour
- Free from flavorings, colorings and preservatives as well as added sugar
- GMO and animal testing free
Poultry* 69% (consisting of muscle meat, heart, stomach, liver and neck), poultry stock 26.85%, cranberries 2%, dandelion 1%, minerals 1%, safflower oil 0.15% *Proportions of poultry: muscle meat &
heart together around 50% (of which 2/3 meat and 1/3 heart), offal together around 50% (1/3 each stomach, liver and necks)
crude protein 10.2%, fat content 5.2%, crude ash 2 .6%, crude fiber 0.4%, moisture 80%
Pets Nature GmbH was founded in June 1999 by Martin Schupp with a great deal of idealism and out of conviction – conviction that idealism and good business acumen can go hand in hand with the right company philosophy. In 2002, Christian Numsen joined Pets Nature.
Over the years, the company has grown together to become a fixture in the German feed trade, without losing sight of the original principles. In addition to carefully selected, high-quality feed, they have relied on friendly and competent customer service and fast shipping right from the start.