- A specially prepared milk powder (general nutrition food) for kittens (lactation / lactation) made only from carefully selected raw materials.
- The ingredients are close to those of cat's milk. Newborn kittens can be bred with premium cat milk alone.
- Lactose is adjusted, and it is a milk that is gentle on the stomach.
- Excellent solubility due to special processing technology.
- It contains lactoferrin, a protein important for maintaining the health of living organisms, and nucleotides (nucleic acids), which are constituent units of DNA and have various functions.
- Contains first milk (cow) containing immunoglobulin.
- Formulated with DHA for healthy growth and development.
- Contains inositol, which is abundant in breast milk and supports growth by maintaining good health.
- Contains live bacteria that support the maintenance of tummy health and milk oligosaccharides that promote the growth of bacteria.
- Contains milk ceramide containing sphingomyelin, which is important for the development of the brain and nervous system.
- We have strengthened the combination of 300 mg / 100 g of taurine, which is used for the development of brain, central nervous system, and retinal tissue.
- It can also be used for adult cats and senior cats. (A guideline is within 20% of the calories required per day)
Protein38.0% or more
Lipids24.0% or more
Crude fiber 0.3% or less
Ash7.0% or less
Moisture6.0% or less
Metabolic energy (ME)500kcal / 100g
|Amount of powdered milk given at one time (g)|
|Postnatal age||Standard weight (g)||Standard amount per dose (g)||Standard number of feedings per day|
|1-5 days||130||2||6-8 times|
|6-10 days||180||3||5-6 times|
|11th to 15th||230||4||4-5 times|
|16th to 20th||280||5||4-5 times|
|21st to 25th||330||5.5 5.5||4-5 times|
|26th to 30th||390||8||3-4 times|